Would you like an email notification of new blog entries?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Best Wishes & Love to the West Coast

A sweet friend of mine shared with me recently about her daughter's recent diagnosis.

I wanted to post "love, hugs, prayers, and wishes for strength" to you both as well as your loved ones.

One of the most amazing, 'full of love' times of my life was the months following my diagnosis.

So, to "I" who is facing her new journey on the West Coast, I encourage you to reach out (or be open) to the people in your life who love you.....let them be a part of some of the toughest times, and you will find more love surrounding you than you can imagine.

I'm here....and my personal email is:  thehappyclicker@gmail.com   for you and anyone else who would like to ask questions or share thoughts about being a cancer survivor.

Hugs!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment