Would you like an email notification of new blog entries?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

My First Haircut since June

Hi everyone!

I had to get a haircut recently!  Can you believe it!?

I decided that before school went back in session, I should have somebody trim the many hairs that were longer and sticking out in crazy ways.  It had gotten to the point where I started to feel sorry for the people who had to look at me and try to keep a straight face.

So, I stopped in to a salon that I'd never been to....and the stylist who was there was fantastic!  In fact, as we talked, she told me that her Mom was a retired oncologist!  So, she was great and understood that I didn't want any "length" (ha ha) cut off....but rather, just a 'shaping up'.  She did great.  So, I went back to school with a fresh hair cut.

I am feeling great these days.  I know my energy is not fully restored, but, compared to how I was during chemotherapy, I feel GREAT!!!!  Every now and then, my energy will take a drastic dip and I am reminded of how hard those days were.  I'm so thankful to be past them!

I hope you are well!

Remember to get your mammogram!  People are still telling me when they schedule theirs and I absolutely love it!!!!  It is a 'sweet' sounding word to me.

This is my nephew, Jeremy.....we played in his
new spaceship on Christmas Day!
Have a great Friday the 13th!

1 comment:

  1. It looks AMAZING!! I can't wait to have my own first haircut!! It's so great to see you are doing well and feeling great!! Me too! YAY! Now, if only my hair will start to grow...(and not this fuzz)! ;)

    ReplyDelete