Would you like an email notification of new blog entries?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hair Growth Report

Yesterday, I brushed my hair for the first time since June.  Ha!

Even though I had thought I'd have "longer" hair by now (most estimates say that you grow a 1/2 an inch of hair every month)....I'm still pleased to have hair!

If you could be inside my thoughts you'd laugh....I think a lot about how excited I am that I can run my fingers through my hair....so to speak.

Yesterday, while talking to a lady with pretty, shoulder length hair, she did her fingers through her hair to readjust it and get it away from her face.  I reached up to do the same thing.  To no avail.  It is funny that even after all this time, I still have those phantom type feelings that I have long hair still that needs to be pushed away from my face....even to the point that I will lift my hand up there to move it and then realize how silly it was.

Here's a little collage of my hair growth since my last chemo on August 29.    The girls are about to wake up, so, I'm feel good about having had time to catch up on my blog entries.



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment