Would you like an email notification of new blog entries?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I wonder...

I wonder lots of things, like:

  • How my chemo neighbor, Caressa (sp?) is doing with her first treatment.....I wish you the very best with the least side effects you can have.  I wish we could've talked more....but I know you will do great! 
  • If there's anything I could do for my new blog friend, Kerri.  I think about you lots even though we've never met.
  • Why are my emotions so crazy/all over the place this go 'round?  And when will they land?
  • When, oh when, will I get some energy back?  Ooooo, I can't wait! 
  • What impact will I (and my appearance) have on my students?  I'm returning to work this coming Thursday and I'm looking forward to it.
And I wonder if you've scheduled your mammogram and done your self exam?    It is the beginning of the month and that's a great time to monitor what your 'normal' feels like.

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking of you so very often, too! You will never know how much you have helped me (and my friends/family) cope with what's going on in my life. I think one of the most difficult parts of this whole journey (thus far) has been the unknown. It is amazing how much comfort and encouragement it brings to me to have an idea of what I'll soon face. Thank you so very much. You are a true friend, although we've never met. I hope someday soon we will! I look forward to reading your blog post-chemo!!! Congrats, my new friend! Love, Kerri

    ReplyDelete