Would you like an email notification of new blog entries?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

Radiation - 10 days into it

Radiation treatments are really fast and no big deal, really.  The annoying part is driving over to the treatment center every day.  That gets kinda old.

Yesterday, after my 9th treatment, I started feeling pain in the radiation area.  It doesn't seem like a burning feeling.  It is surprisingly similar to the feeling that I had which led me to find my lump.

The technicians who run the radiation machines could not be any nicer or more pleasant.  It makes the time there much more human feeling. 

The whole facility really gets into the Halloween spirit!  There was a redneck windchime and the nurses and staff dress up in costumes or wear pajamas to show their festive side.

I had blood drawn yesterday and I realized how long it had been since I'd been 'stuck'.  I don't miss that!

Hope all is well for you.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Miss you, pretty lady. I'm glad for the updates, though. MWAH.

    ReplyDelete