Would you like an email notification of new blog entries?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Any Day Now

My head is showing signs like I've heard I would feel.  My scalp is sore, mostly on top, and I guess I'm feeling the tingling....mostly, though, it is sore. 

I wonder if I'll wake up and find hair on my pillow......

Tomorrow I'm going to shop for wigs at "Becky's Place" which is in Lexington Medical Center.  I stopped by there the other day and the ladies couldn't have been any nicer.  They have ordered the wig I think I want...it is called "Eva", and if it ends up not being right for me, they'll just keep it in their stock...I don't have to pay for it!  That's so nice and takes the pressure off a bit.  They have a huge stock of wigs just waiting to have a dome...I mean a home.  Ha :)  I am very much looking forward to my time there.  I'm glad that I can try on wigs and get a better idea of what will look best.  My friend is watching both my girls at her place - thanks KA!!!  She'll have an adventurous morning for sure! 

Website for Becky's Place:  http://www.lexmed.com/medical-services/womens-services/beckys-place.aspx
"A Specialized Boutique" - they have not just wigs, but scarves, mastectomy related items, etc.

PS - Chemo is quite the motivator!  I got a ton done today knowing that once Monday comes, I won't be able to accomplish much for the next two weeks or so.   

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to check on you. Love you girl, and PK and I are looking forward to spending some time at your place with Tina and the girls next week. MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd look good even in the pinkie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xoxoxoxoxox Aunt Jean

    ReplyDelete