Would you like an email notification of new blog entries?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summary of 2nd Cycle

Nothing exciting is going on.....just thought I'd post a summary of how things are going right now.  I'm nearing the end of my second cycle and it has been much like the first.  The difference is that I've felt more tiredness this time than last.  During cycle 1, I had a burst of energy that lasted most of the last week of that cycle. 

But, I'm so glad I've been able to take Macy and Molly a few places during the last week.  We went to the zoo and to a place called Edventure, with friends.  Those trips were a ton of fun. 

I'm very much looking forward to my sister coming in from Massachusetts to help me after my next treatment which is Monday, the 27th.  It is more than generous for her to buy a plane ticket so that she can come and help.  Thank you, sis :).

After this next treatment, I'll be halfway through!  Woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, I'm glad you are feeling good and getting to spend quality time with your girls. I'ts been a little over a week since my 4th one; I'm not recovering as fast. I still feel really tired and not much appetite. But the good thing is---only 2 more left! Thinking and praying for you. Love Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your eye on the light at end, girl, and keep looking at the treasures that you are finding in the ordinary days of your life! Unfortunately, you are right, most of us don't REALLY value completely what we're gifted with until our worlds are shaken up. Enjoy every minute that you are able to share with your girls- and the times with your sister- and then enjoy (and take lots of photos to record the times!) that your sister shares and takes care of the three of you! What a sweet and amazing gift! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete