Would you like an email notification of new blog entries?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dates and Times

Hi all,

Here are the dates and times that I know so far that I will need help.  In the past few days, I have been reminded by my emotions and some pretty strong back spasms that I cannot do this by myself.  Phew. 

These are going to be some of the harder days of my next treatment cycle (the treatment is on June 6) and I may need to be in the bed due to pain medications, etc.  It is always easier and more fun to have 2 people at a time to help with the girls....so if you have a friend who could come with you, that'd be more fun for you. 

June 8 - from 12 - 3 and 3 - 6 (Charles will get home around 6:30 that day.)
*Taken care of --- thank you TS & TB!!
June 9 - from 12 - 4 and 4 - 8 (Charles will get home around 8:30 that day.)
*Taken care of --- thank you (12 -4) LR, NC,  and (4-8) JW, MW, and maybe TW !!
June 10 - from 12 - 3 and 3 - 6 (Charles will get home around 6:30 that day.)
*12 - 3 is taken care of by KO and TO --- thank you!
*3-6 is still a need
Email me if you would be able to help, please:  thehappyclicker@gmail.com
**I'll update this post as people let me know if they are able to do a shift.
**If you - or a family member - happens to get sick around the date you are coming, please just let me know so that I can find someone to fill your spot.  I have to be very careful about being around illnesses.

Since I may need to be in the bed, I'll need all sorts of help with the girls.......from diaper changing....to feeding.....to playing and cuddling. 

I am very thankful to you for considering the times above!

MANY THANKS,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment