Would you like an email notification of new blog entries?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Let's Make Some Lemonade!

Okey dokey - I'm excited!!
There's only 1 1/2 days left to donate to the Relay for Life (American Cancer Society).
The link below is to my little fundraising page for cancer research.
If you can donate $5 or $10, that would be wonderful.
I'm sure you know someone, maybe even yourself, who has been touched by cancer in some way.

Here's a chance to do something in their honor.  You can donate or buy a "Luminary" and their name will be read aloud at the event this Friday night.

Angela's Relay for Life - Fundraiser for the American Cancer Society - Page
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=21195612&fr_id=33073&pg=personal

There is a teacher at my school who has been fundraising for this cause for so long since her victory over thyroid cancer.....something that one of my dearest friends just recently dealt with successfully.  I am happy to finally understand "what this is all about" and try to do something to help the cause of finding a cure for cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment