Would you like an email notification of new blog entries?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

First Posts are Too Much Pressure!

Um.....I am feeling the need to say all kinds of things, but don't have time.  So, maybe it would be good to say that although I'd like for this blog to be a creative piece of writing, I will have to leave it at the basics because I know that time with my girls is so precious.  So, my posts will probably be pretty simple and to the point.

Already, ALREADY, I have been totally and wonderfully overwhelmed by the responses of my friends and family.  Tears, hugs, and the words "IF YOU NEED ANYTHING". 

For the sake of my Macy and my Molly, I will take you all up on your offers as soon as I know when I will be in need.  I have a little plan for how to coordinate your offers....but, it is not time yet.  My chemotherapy will probably start in mid-May, preferably after Macy and Molly's 1st Birthday Party.  According to my experienced friend, I won't start to feel the fatigue and effects of the medicine until the 2nd or 3rd treatment.  So, strap on your benevolent seatbelts in June.  My treatments may last for months.  I'll find out more about the chemotherapy at my doctor's appointment this Tuesday, April 19. 

I wish you could know how sincerely I mean my "thanks" to you.  More to come!

2 comments:

  1. My dear, dear friend!!! This is so informative and well written and P E R F E C T... You are an inspiration and I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An inspiration indeed. I love you cousin and look forward to seeing you soon. xoxoox

    ReplyDelete