Would you like an email notification of new blog entries?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let it Begin....I need some help :)

Today, I had my port surgically inserted so that when I get chemotherapy, I won't have to have an IV everytime.  Recovering from this surgery has been harder than from my lumpectomy and I'm surprised by the level of discomfort.

So, here's my first public plea for help.  Tomorrow, Wednesday, I need one or two people who could come and watch the girls after school (starting around 4 or 4:30).  Charles will be home around 7:30 or 8:00 and I know I won't be able to handle the girls by myself.

If you and a buddy are able to come, please email me.  I'd love to have your help. 
Email:  thehappyclicker@gmail.com

Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela - I hope you find many takers for today. I wish I lived closer and could.

    When I opened my iGoogle page today, besides your entry, I also got this Bible Quote of the Day, a sign, I think:

    Colossians 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see this until just now...I would have been there bud! I'm sorry...I need to check more often. Hope you are feeling alright and that your body adjusts quickly!

    ReplyDelete